Hincapie Sportswear Newsletter Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit a valid email address and/or those who request a quote for Hincapie Custom Cycling Apparel at www.hincapiecustom.com and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and Hincapie Racing Team, LLC, Hincapie Events, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, contractors and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”), agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You, agree to accept the decisions of Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 1, 2015, and ending July 31, 2016, 11:59 PM EST. Contest periods correspond to a calendar month. All online entries must be received by July 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a valid email address, subscribing to Hincapie related emails OR by requesting a quote for Custom Cycling Apparel on www.hincapiecustom.com The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent or violate these Terms & Conditions, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Hincapie Sportswear, Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the email Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $200.00 USD Hincapie Sportswear gift card. The Winner(s) of the Hincapie Custom Quote Campaign (the “Custom Winner”) will receive a Hincapie Pro Duffel, valued at $90.00 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. shall solely determine the specifics of the prize. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Hincapie Sportswear, Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. to use the Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade including but not limited to, print, web, email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest, as well as Sponsor publications, without further compensation of any type, unless prohibited by law. Furthermore, acceptance of the prize, confers all present and future rights of photo ownership to the Sponsor as well as releases the Sponsor, its employees, contractors and any third parties involved in advertising creation from liability for any present or future claims.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during a calendar month.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner and the Custom Winner will be randomly selected by Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. The Winner and Custom Winner will be notified via email submitted when entering the Contest within ten (10) days following selection of Winner and Custom Winner. Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. shall have no liability for any Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information or non-functioning social platforms. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HINCPIE SPORTSWEAR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Hincapie Sportswear, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Hincapie Sportswear, Inc., and Hincapie Sportswear Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Hincapie Sportswear, Inc.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Hincapie Sportswear’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Hincapie Sportswear, Inc., Hincapie Racing Team, LLC, Instagram, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN AND SOUTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Greenville, South Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. | 45 Pete Hollis Blvd | Greenville | SC 29601. Requests must be received no later than August 1, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. | 45 Pete Hollis Blvd | Greenville | SC 29601| USA.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
17. Twitter: The Campaign hosted by Hincapie Sportswear, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.