July 21, 2023
Custom Account Manager
The mission of our customer service specialist role is to guide each customer through the order process, ensuring that each customer’s interaction with Hincapie — from the product to the process and overall experience — is seamless, pleasant, and within brand standards. The customer experience manager will work closely with the sales team to process orders and payments, create microstores for group orders, and submit orders to production. They will also ensure all customers receive email or phone communications regarding order status and product questions, address customer feedback, and provide creative solutions for issues and questions as needed.
- Energetic, growing company with a variety of disciplines
- Opportunity for creativity within the role
- Collaborative, supportive work environment
- Opportunities for travel
- Thriving small southeastern city convenient to Atlanta, Charlotte, mountains, and beach
- Newly renovated office less than one mile from downtown Greenville and the Swamp Rabbit Trail
- Maintain customer database to ensure records are up-to-date and accurate
- Process customer orders and submit purchase orders to production quickly, efficiently, and accurately within several different ordering platforms
- Read and manipulate spreadsheets to manage data for order reports, production reports, and shipping reports
- Obtain solid knowledge about the products and ordering platforms to be able to assist with customer questions in a timely manner and provide helpful and accurate information
- Collaborate with the sales team to support their efforts and assist in creating team stores, manage paperwork, and handle customer communications
- Provide customer touchpoints throughout the order and production process to ensure customers stay well-informed about their order
- Offer creative solutions to customers to specifically address their needs
- Assist walk-in customers with retail sales in our retail store
- Attend events several times per year, both in town and around the country, to assist in retail sales on site
Let’s get the wheels rolling.
If you have a passion for riding and our mission, get in touch. We look forward to talking with you.