Can’t make it after all?
Your Gran Fondo Hincapie registration fee includes an event jersey, finisher medal, wristband, racing bib, and several miscellaneous costs that the company cannot reimburse. All of these items are ordered months ahead of the event. For that reason, the Gran Fondo Hincapie series has a strict no refund or event transfer policy on registration fees. This policy also stipulates the following:
- Participant will not be permitted to transfer the registration to a future ride in the same city.
- Participant will not be permitted to transfer the registration to another Gran Fondo Hincapie event in a different city.
However, registrants are permitted to do the following:
- The participant may transfer the registration to a different distance/route within that same event (the participant may incur costs if transferring to a longer distance). The participant may adjust this preference online by logging into his/her Bikereg account while online registration is still open. After online registration closes, the participant can still change their ride distance at packet pickup before the event.
- The participant may transfer his/her registration to a different rider for the same event. The participant may change the registration online by logging into his/her Bikereg account and updating the participant info before the online registration deadline. After this date, the participant may transfer the registration on-site at the event’s Packet Pickup location, but if the recipient needs a different jersey size, we cannot guarantee that we will have that size in stock.
- If you are unable to attend, you may have a friend pick up your packet on-site at the event. Or, you may contact our office BEFORE the event and request to have your packet mailed to you for a shipping charge of $25. We are not able to store unclaimed packets and merchandise after each event.